Saturday, January 9, 2010

Free 3 Month Trial Prime Membership @ Amazon!

This is a GREAT Deal!!! I am so excited, I did this about 3 months ago and did most of my XMas shopping at Amazon.com. The Prime Membership gives you FREE 2 Day Shipping on eligible products. I did not pay a cent for shipping and received each purchase within 2 Days! I even received some last minute gifts on XMas Eve for No Charge! Here is how it's done:

1.) Go to http://www.amazon.com

2.) Add any Text Book tou your Shopping Cart and Proceed to Checkout and choose PRIME 2 DAY SHIPPING. You will need to add your information including your Credit Card info (you will NOT be charged)

3.) On the next page Confirm your Free 3 Month Trial

4.) DO NOT FINISH Purchasing Book! Close the page

5.) Go back to http://www.amazon.com go to My Account then Manage My Prime Membership.

Click on Do Not Upgrade to ensure your acount will not upgrade to a full membership and your card will not be charged.

No comments:

Post a Comment