Tuesday, February 23, 2010

FREE STUFF!!!

Yesterday was like Christmas in my mail box! I received: a Free Emergency Kit from Kotex in a cute little purse, a coupon for Free Exedrine ($6.99 use during a BOGO sale I can get 2 free), Free Fiber One Cereal Samples, a Free Poster for my daughter (from teen magazine), coupon for Free Crunch Bar, Free Sample of Pampers Cruisers (perfect for diaper bag) . When Ever I see FREE stuff online I grab it, I love sample size! Great for my daughter, on the run, overnights, I get to try stuff before I buy it, and of couse it's FREE! I also receive Woman's Day, Cosmo, and Jet Magazines monthly all for Free. So I thought I'd share some Freebies this morning:


Walmart is offering a Free Sample of Olay Total Effects Body Wash. Walmart usually sends a nice coupon with their sample! Click Here to sign up for your Free Sample







Starting at noon CDT (11:00 a.m. Eastern), you can get a Free Uni-Ball pen. This is offer is good  for the first 10,000 that sign up. If you do not get one today, try again tomorrow, they are giving away 10,000 a day from now until April 30th!
Click here to get your free pen. The form should be available once the offer is live.




Kellogs is giving away Free All Bran Promise Pack.The All Bran 7 Day Promise is a simple way to make your body work a little better. Start for Free with this Promise Pack. Click here for yours!






                                 Free Sample of Tide w/ Febreeze plus get $1.00Q
Click  here , then click on Get a Free Sample it will bring you to P&G web page. Once you sign up for P&G in addition to this tide offer is Free Sample of Pampers Cruisers with Dry Max, and a few high value coupons! Make sure you check everything you want because you can only request stuff from P&G quarterly!

Free Excedrine! This came really fast. Go here , it will ask you "Which of these pain relievers have you used in the past?(check all that apply. DO NOT CLICK EXCEDRINE!!! Hit submit and a fill out form. My coupon cam in about a week!





Free Photo Books! Each month, Hot Prints allows people to create a free photo book and will mail it to them with no shipping cost. It’s a $6 value in all and the cost is supplemented with some adds in the middle of the book, but the ad pages are removable. Click here to get your Free Book.




So this should keep you busy! Enjoy your Free Stuff and look for more Free Stuff soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment