Saturday, January 16, 2010

What did I do to set off my cashier @ Shaw's? Saved a ton of $$$


A very quick trip to Shaw's today, but I walked out with a few good deals, and a headache! The headache
came from
 #1 my store was very badly stocked not having 1/2 the stuff I needed!
#2 I used the self scan and the cashier in charge called a manager over because she thought I was doing something wrong with my coupons!
So after the manager came over re-rang my transaction, read every word of each coupon; I was congratulated by her on being such a "good shopper and really know what you're[me] doing". Really??? I really wanted to tell her where to go and what to kiss!

So this is what I got that set off my cashier (hehehe):
  • Perdue Shortcuts 2 @ Reg $5.99 ea
  • Quaker Mini Rice Cakes 5@ Reg $1.99 ea
  • Rice Works Chips 2 @Reg $2.99 ea
  • Hood Country Creamer $1.79
  • Halls Cough Drops 2 @ Reg $2.00 ea
  • Homelife 12 Double Roll Toilet Paper Reg $7.49
Total = $41.19

Prefered Saving (sale)  - $17.94
Store Coupons (1 internet & 1 $5 off) - $6.00
Manufacturer Coupons - $14.5

My Total Savings $38.44

TOTAL SPENT - $1.95

No comments:

Post a Comment